Writing your own copy can be really freakin’ hard.
You start out with a lot of good intentions, a fairly clear idea and even a little excitement about writing something that could make a big difference.
Something with the power to captivate, convince and connect with your ideal clients. To rise above the noise, stand out, get noticed… and bring home some serious bacon.
But then, you start writing.
And the words get stuck somewhere between your brain and the page. Or you write a few sentences only to quickly delete them and start over. You keep at it. Rewriting, editing and deleting.
But everything you write seems to fall flat. It either sounds weak and wobbly or fake and forced. And so not you!
If only you could snap your fingers or wiggle your nose and bam! Your copy would be finished. Perfectly written, incredibly convincing and brimming with your own unique personality and style.
But instead, you’re left sitting with your head in hour hands, cursing every paragraph, and feeling like a big frustrated failure.
Well… not anymore, chickadee! Not anymore.
Listen, you’ve got the perfect words inside of you to create madly compelling copy. You do.
You just need someone who can coax those perfect words up
and out of you and then help you:
- Create clear, concise, super-compelling copy that cuts through the noise, captivates your ideal clients and makes them eager to invest in what you’ve got to offer.
- Liberate your own authentic writing voice so your copy has energy, spark and personality to stand out… and sound like you.
- Know which sections of your copy are hot and which are not. And show you how to fix it fast.
- Get exquisitely clear on what you want to express and why.
- Write, edit, and finish your phenomenal final draft.
I’m telling you, it’s so much easier and whole lot more fun to write and finish your copy when you’ve got a copywriting coach on your shoulder to guide you, give you feedback, make a few choice edits and help you spit, shine and polish your final draft.
Here’s how Finished & Phenomenal works:
Before you sign up for Copywriting Coaching, let’s chat for 15 minutes to make sure we’re a good fit. We’ll also decide how many sessions we’ll need to take your copy from funky to fabulous.
Second… we collaborate.
Once you’re all signed up, we’ll schedule our sessions, review your rough draft and get started.
During each session, you and I will work together to edit and elevate your copy. I’ll help you discover the prefect words to engage your perfect clients, organize the structure and flow of your copy, connect with your authentic voice, own your creative confidence, and turn your copy into a magnetic masterpiece.
And we’ll laugh. A lot.
Between each session, you’ll get the specific steps you need to write, edit and organize your copy so it’s sure to captivate, convince and connect with your ideal clients and inspire them to invest in what you’ve got to offer.
If at any point between sessions you get stuck, you can call or email me.
Third… we celebrate!
Bust open the champagne, because… woohooo! You did it, baby!
You now have one clear, compelling and totally captivating piece of copy that’s ready to rock your results, build your biz and get people excited about you, your message and the work you do.
But you’ll have a lot more than that.
Because when we work collaborate in this way, you’ll also walk away with:
- A Crazy Good Copywriting Checklist so you can pump up the power of all your copy.
- A treasure trove of copywriting tips and insider secrets that will it easy for you to continue to write copy that’s engaging, authentic and irresistible.
- Fill-in-the blank-templates for writing headlines, subheads, bullets, sales pages and all the pages of your website.
- Super-sized confidence in your own voice and your ability to write copy that captivates, convinces and connects with your ideal peeps.
Listen, you can keep banging your head against your desk and pour endless hours into writing a piece of copy that doesn’t do you or your work justice. And gets less than average results.
Or you can save yourself a ton of time, effort and heartache by getting the copywriting coaching and collaboration you need to write a magnetic masterpiece that brilliantly communicates your message and drives your clients crazy-mad for your offer.
And have a lot of fun and big belly laughs all along the way.
Ready to get started? Because I sure am.
Step right over here to fill out a very short form about you and your copywriting project. As soon as I receive and review this form, I’ll contact via email to set up a time for our initial 15-minute chat.
I’m so excited about helping you write copy that captivates and connects with your perfect clients so you always get the results you want.